There is no reason to struggle or waste your
time any longer trying to discover the
answers to your life’s purpose or life direction.
Each of us is here on earth to do something unique – it’s your calling or “Personal WHY”. Your life purpose is like your DNA, and it shows you the best ways to express who you truly are.
What is Life Purpose
Your Purpose in Life will never change – only the ways you express it will. Everyone has a true purpose that will express their ultimate potential in personally meaningful and fulfilling ways.
You may be ready to discover
your life purpose if you are…
…leaving a corporate career after decades of success, but now seek personal meaning and fulfillment.
…starting a new career, but don’t know how to utilize your skills, gifts and talents in a way that expresses your passion and purpose.
…transitioning or reinventing yourself due to changes in your industry and not really knowing what possibilities are out there for you.
…heading to a university or community college and need to know who you are and what your purpose is to make the best use of your time, energy and investment in school.
…seeking something more spiritual in nature to enhance your life and sense of self.
…unhappy and unfulfilled in your current job, but have no idea of what direction to go next with your life.
Your Life Purpose Answers ALL of
These Questions for You and More!
Top 5 Common Life Purpose Misconceptions
- Many so called “life purpose gurus” have you answer a series of questions and that your life purpose will magically appear to you.
- Most people think that their life purpose relates specifically to their professional lives and they only focus on their skills, gifts and talents, and don’t ever discover their “Personal WHY.”
- You have an “inner purpose” that most people have never taken the time to know, the sad part is this purpose is leads to your fulfillment, not the doing.
- Knowing you Purpose in Life gives you a direction for your entire life, but it’s expression can change and evolve over time.
- I don’t know my purpose, so I don’t know what direction to go or how use my true potential. However, your life purpose is always expressing itself, whether you are conscious of it or not.
There is an easier way to
find your life purpose …
Suzanne Strisower’s guided coaching programs give you a clear, confident direction to follow towards a purposeful life. Contact us today to learn more about her personalized programs and speaking presentations.
Phone: Toll Free 1.855.4.SUZANN (855-478-9266)